Power strip specifically designed to be mounted in a rack cabinet 19 "but can also be used as a standard power strip is not installed in closet rack. Structure mounted on an aluminum extrusion. The terminal occupies a 1U high rack cabinet . Includes two metal tabs that are attached to the terminal without using screws or tools. These tabs can be docked 4-formas different as the plugs can be oriented toward the front, back, up or down. Model to be installed horizontally or vertically in a rack, then the width matches the frame 19 ". Specs
- Schuko socket strip 9 female (DIN49440).
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Has no switch.
- Cable elé3m electric H05VV-F 3G1, 5mm ² and completed in Schuko male (DIN49441).
- Interconnection of female Schuko sockets by rigid internal busbar.
- Schuko female sockets 45 degree orientation with respect to the strip.
- Size: 44 (H) x 436 (length without tabs) x 46 (D) mm.
- CE, IEC, VDE and GS.