Peripheral that is installed in a bay of 3.5 "in a computer casing. The front panel has 2 sockets that allow the installation of a special USB modules. Supplied with the device 3 modules (Data Dock) which are below. Dock Data Available
- Hard Drive Data Dock: This is a module to house a SATA HDD 2.5 ". It has a SATA interface conversion to USB-HDD.
- Dock Data Hub: USB Hub 4-port type A female.
- Card Reader Data Dock, Card Reader Flash Memory. Read the following card formats: CF-I, MS, MS PRO, MS ROM, MS DUO, SM, xD, SD, Mini SD and MMC.
These modules are made of aluminum and can act independently or installed in the bay of 3.5 ". Each module has USB interface on the back (USB A female). Specs
- Central unit with two slots that allow the insertion of 2 Data Dock compatible with the system.
- Front beige to eject buttons for each slot and also activity LED for each slot.
- USB Direct connection to the motherboard. There 2x5pin connector on the back. Cable is supplied for direct connection to USB port on your motherboard.
- It connects directly to the PC's power supply used in connector MOLEX 4-pin floppy disk.
- Docks Data Modules or installed that can run on mainframe or independently.
- Data Dock Size: 130.5 x 71.5 x 10.5 mm.
- Bahia 3.5 Size ": 154 x 102 x 26 mm.
- USB cable is supplied externally (AM/M) and internal USB cable (2x5pin H/H).
- Carrying bag is supplied for a Data Dock.