Router designed to connect to the 3G broadband mobile. Directly accepts SIM cards mobile phone and requires no additional hardware such as modems or USB modems on card. This allows you to connect to the Internet via 3G, to all computers on a WiFi wireless network (54 Mbps) or wired (10/100 Mbps).
- Accepts SIM cards (3V or 1.8V) under contract with the 3G broadband.
- Compatible with operators at 800 and 1900 to EVDO.
- Compatible with operators at 850, 900, 1800, 1900 and 2100 (5 bands) for HSUPA, HSDPA, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS and GSM.
- Compatible WiFi (IEEE 802.11-b/g) at 54 Mbps has RSMA-female connector for antenna connection. Includes 2 dBi antenna.
- Supports 10/100 Mbps Ethernet RJ45 connector has female for connection to LAN.
- WAN port (RJ45-Female) for connection to a broadband alternative. If the connection fails 3G WAN connection acts as support and vice-versa.
- Incorporates NAT for multiple users to share broadband.
- Configuration via Web browser and compatible with any operating system.
- Includes features VPN, PPTP, L2TP and IPSEC.
- Security protocols WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES and direccionesMAC filtering.
- Firewall: DoS, IDS, IPS and SPI.
- WAN: Fixed IP, DHCP, 3G, L2TP, PPTP and PPPoE.
- IP Routing: ICMP, RIP, and IP-sets.
- Remote Control: SNMP, UPnP and firmware update via the web.
- Operates on 5 VDC power supply (included).
- Size: 130 x 124 x 32 mm.