Cable tester with LCD display that shows the results oben in a clear and complete. From the main menu displays the following 4 functions:
- Mapping Wire: Get the continuity for each of the cable wires and pin-out of them. The result is a pin-out chart display with pin pin-A-B or error for each of the pins. It also shows those cases where two or more threads.
- Cable Length: Function that calculates the length of a cable. Technology has TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) which measures the distance from the cable and the distance to a possible error if any. In this way you can repair damaged cables already installed without having to reinstall a whole new cable. Operates at peer level.
- Scan Cable: To check phone cables, USB and coaxial. Check continuity.
- Calibrarion: Configuracióm and calibration of the Network Cable Tester.
- LCD 128 x 64 pixels (48 x 32 mm).
- Size: 149 x 66 x 23 mm.
- Compatible with UTP, FTP, STP Cat.5, Cat.5e, Cat.6, BNC coaxial, USB, TEL.
- The central unit has two RJ45 female connectors (Main and loopback) to test UTP cables are not installed (leads). It also supports USB A female connectors, BNC RJ11 female and female.
- The remote terminator RJ45 connectors have female RJ11 female, USB B female and BNC female.
- Supplied with cable lozalización probe. The central unit transmits a frequency determined by the probe detects cable. Useful for detection of broken wires in cables already installed or to locate cables in patch panel.
- The central unit has 4 buttons.
- Operates on 9 VDC battery type.