Focus PAR64 halogen light technology. PAR stands for Parabolic Aluminized Reflector and is a type of bulb used in night clubs, stages, clubs, shows, shops, etc.. Model 1000 W halogen lamp The PAR64 refers to a front focus diameter of 200 mm. Metallic clamping has to be fixed to lightbar by clamp.
eight: bold; "> Specifications
- Halogen spotlight and lamp technology of 1000 W.
- PAR64 type.
- Frontal diameter of 200 mm and 400 mm depth.
- Weight: 2 Kg
- Voltage: 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 1000 W (220 VAC).
- Color when temperature is 3200 degrees Kelvin.
- Made in chromed metal.
- Hardware is provided for attachment to tubular structurewith the possibility of orientation.