Card Fax/Modem 56K SDIO formats (Secure Digital IO). Implements support V.90 (56K) and transmission mode V.34 compatible data. Interface developed for video, fax Class I and TAM. Mode Supports Full-duplex Speakerphone (FDSP), echo cancellation, volume control, mute and audio monitor. Some of its technical characteristics are:
- ITU-T V.90 & 56Kflex.
- V.42bis data compression and MNP5.
- MNP10 EC.
- Flow Control: Hardware (RTS/CTS) and software (XON/XOFF).
- Sign up speaker available for communication.
- Send and receive faxes at 14.4kbps.
- Fax Mode ITU-T V.17, V.29, V.27ter and V.21 ch2.
- Operational Support PocketPC 2003 (SDIO Now).