Voice and Data Modem GSM/GPRS PCMCIA formats. Compatible with Tri-band communication EGSM900, GSM1800 and GSM1900. The SIM card is inserted through the outer part of the card. It supports GSM/GPRS as internet connection, voice calls, SMS, fax, etc. Compatible with Windows environments. Ek comes with BVRP software for management of card services.
- Compatible with the PCMCIA standard.
- Has steerable antenna on the outside of the card.
- Insertion slot 3V SIM.
- Audio interface with 4-pin jack.
- Support for CSD data transmission (max. 21.4 Kbps) and GPRS (Up: 42.8 Kbps/Down: 85.6 Kbps).
- Support Fax group 3, class 2.
- Support SMS (MT modes, MO, CB, Text and PDU).
- It has LEDs for power and enabled.
- It feeds the PCMCIA slot itself.
- It comes with headset/microphone for analog voice conversations.