WIFI wireless adapter technology based on IEEE 802.11n (Wireless-N) that allows a transmission speed of up to 300 Mbps (downlink) and 150 Mbps (upink). USB 2.0 adapter that's small USB port connects to the computer via USB cable. 2T2R MIMO external module with two directional antennas to achieve the highest possible signal quality.
- IEEE Technology802.11n (Wireless-N) to 300 Mbps (downlink) and 150 Mbps (uplink) compatible with previous 802.11 specifications (IEEE 802.11g and 802.11b).
- Integra MIMO for more coverage without additional antennas (2T2R).
- External Module with 2 RSMA connectors for connecting antennas.
- Directional antennas are supplied with threaded 2 RSMA.
- Security protocols WPA Encryption 64/128-bit WEP,WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK and TKIP/AES.
- Compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- MiniUSB connector has 5-pin female.
- USB cable is supplied based on miniUSB connector male to 5-pin male.