Polyolefin heat shrink tubing made of self-extinguishing irradiated. To give a better finish to the electrical and mechanical protection provides anti-abrasive to the wires and other electrical components. Supplied in tube format 3m total length and submitted in sealed plastic bag. Specs
- Minimum temperature shrinkage: 90 °C.
- Continuous working temperature: -55 to +125 ° C.
- Dielectric Strength: 28,000 volts/mm.
- Elongation at break: 400%.
- Bore: 4.8 mm.
- Retraction Factor: 2:1.
- Wall thickness after shrinkage: 0.43 mm.
- Made with flame retardant flame retardant.