Power strip specifically designed to be mounted on a rack for 10 "but can also be used as a standard power strip is not installed in a cabinet rack. Structure mounted on an aluminum extrusion. The terminal occupies a 1U high rack cabinet . Includes two metal tabs that are attached to the terminal without the need for screws or tools. These tabs can be fitted in 4 different ways so that plugs can be oriented toward the front, back, up or down. model to be installed horizontally or vertically in a rack, then the width matches the Rack 10 ". Specifications
- Strip 3 sockets Schuko female (DIN49440).
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- It has retro-illuminated switch.
- 3m power cord H05VV-F 3G1, 5mm ² and completed in Schuko male (DIN49441).
- Interconnection female Schuko sockets by rigid internal busbar.
- Schuko sockets female oriented 45 degrees with respect to the terminal.
- Size: 44 (H) x 219 (long without flanges) x 46 (depth) mm.
- CE, IEC, VDE and GS.