Full Color Quad Processor 16 channel video input. These channels of video input is processed and sent to the outputs, either sequentially or in a single screen divided into quadrants.
- 16 composite video inputs (16 x BNC-Female) with pass-through (loop) of the video signal (16 x BNC-Female).
- 1 composite video input VCR-IN (1 x BNC-Female)and 1 composite video output VCR-OUT (1 x BNC-Female).
- 1 composite video output Monitor-OUT (1 x BNC-Female).
- 4 mono audio inputs (4 x RCA-Female).
- 1 mono audio output (1 x RCA-Female for left and right channels).
- 1 input and 1 RS232 serial RS485 serial input to control this device via serial port.
- PAL Resolution: 720 x 576 at 50Hz.
- Resolution NTSC: 720 x 480 at 60Hz.
- Display modes: Quad, Full screen, PIP, 8 screens without real-time, dual split and sequential.
- Freeze frame function.
- Zoom function that can extend a given area.
- Allows on-print data in images (video channel name, date and time).
- It has controls on the front panel (16 dual function buttonsn).
- OSD (On Screen Display) for Quad processor configuration.
- Includes remote control for remote access to all functions.
- Works with 12VDC power supply and 2A (included).
- Size: 440 x 182 x 44 mm.