HDMI wireless transmitter that operates in the 5 GHz band and allows transmission at 20 m distance (no obstacles) video and uncompressed HD audio. It provides 4-port HDMI switch that is coupled to the transmitter. This allows the signal transmissive of different reproductive HDMI HDMI without using additional switches. Parts of kit
- HDMI 4-Port Switch: Designed specifically para be coupled to the transmitter module. When coupled to the transmitter, add 4 HDMI input ports and 2 HDMI output port. HDMI output port (A) is directly transmitted to the RF receiver module. The other port HDMI output (B) is sent to a local port to HDMI connection from a local display. It has 4 IR emitters to control 4 possible infrared HDMI players. Supplied remote control for the control switch and transmitter.
- Receiver: The receiver unit that connects to the remote display, which gets the wireless signal at 5 GHz RF connector has HDMI output interrupor ON/OFF and connection to the power supply (included).
- Maximum transmission distance of 20 m to 12 m outdoors or indoors. The distances depend on the environmental interference.
- Supports Full HD 1080p signals.
- HDMI transmits compressed audio signal in real time.
- Compatible with IR remotes video player HDMI. This allows remote control of the functions of these players.
- 1 x HDMI Wireless Transmitter (TX).
- HDMI 1 x Wireless Receiver (RX).
- 1 x HDMI Switch.
- 1 x IR Extension Box.
- 1 x Remote control.
- 2 x DC 5V Power Adapter for RX/TX.
- 5 x IR Extension Cable.
- 1 x HDMI Cable.
- 1 x User Manual.