Composite video converter to VGA and DVI-I training, especially designed for CCTV and industrial applications that require robustness. It has a coaxial video input (BNC female), a coaxial video output that replicates the input (BNC female), a VGA (HD15 female) and a DVI output (DVI-I female).
- Input compatible with PAL and NTSC (50 and 60 Hz) video signals and S-Video (SVHS).
- It has composite video output for pass-through signal.
- The VGA and DVI-I provide the same picture twice.
- Control Functions OSD (On Screen Display) to control resolution, frequency, hue, saturation, contrast and brightness.
- 3 control buttons on the device to control the OSD functions.
- VGA Output Resolution: 800x600, 1024x768 and up to 1280x1024 at 60Hz.
- Output frequency: 60Hz, 70Hz, 75Hz and 85Hz.
- Incorporates ESD protection.
- Automatic Gain Control for better image quality.
- Requires power supply 5 VDC to 1.2 A.
- Includes power supply of 5 VDC at 2 A.
- LEDs ON and SIGNAL.
- Mounted on a black metal case and of size 140 x 112 x 32 mm.
- Weight: 370 g.