HDMI signal extension over multimode fiber (MM) based on duplex SC connectors. Extend HDMI and RS232 signal to a distance of 300 m at a resolution of Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080 (pixels). It consists of two modules: a sender and a receiver.
- Transmission of digital audio and video HDMI to 1080p Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 x 30 bpp at 60 fps).
- RS232 signal transmission between the two bi-directional modules.
- HDCP Compatible without a cable based on copper.
- Avoid electro-magnetic interference to be a fiber optic extender.
- Laser product class 1 (EN 60825-1).
- Transmitter module connectors: 1 x HDMI socket, 2 x SC Female and 1 x DB9 female.
- Receiver module connectors: 1 x HDMI female socket, 2 x SCra and 1 x DB9 male.
- Requires duplex fiber optic cable multi-mode (MMF) 50/125um type duplex SC connectors terminated.
- Multimode transmission at 850 nm.
- Maximum distance of 300 m optical fiber.
- Compatible HDMI 1.3b, CEC, HDCP, DDC auto-detection and HDMI connection.
- Requires power supply 5 VDC in each module (included).
- Size of each module: 108x 104 x 28 mm.