PCI-Express card that provides 2 sockets to combine each USB eSATA (SATA or eSATAp Powered). The external ports are mounted on the bracket of the card. Compatible with SATA-1 (150 MB/s) and SATA-2 (300 MB/s) and USB 2.0 (480 Mbps). The PCIE bus supports 1-line 2.5Gb/s.
- Based on the chipset Silicon Image SiL 3132.
- 2 external eSATA + USB (2 x Powered SATA).
- A socket Powered SATA connector allows the inclusion of eSATA, SATA, SATA and USB Powered.
- Slot compatible with PCIe (PCI-Express).
- Supports SATA 1.0 specification.
- Data supports SATA-2 to 3.0Gb/s.
- Requires USB connection to the motherboard because the card does not have USB chipset. It comes with a hose connection for this connection.
- It has internal connector 4-pin Molex for connection to the internal power supply.
- It has 4-pin connector for connecting the internal hard drive LEDs.
- Supports RAID 0 and 1 when connecting a single hard drive.
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 when connecting port multipliers SiL chipset based on more than one hard drive.
- Supports port multipliers with FIS-based.
- Compatible with Windows and Linux.